The Angels Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello...

3 posters

Go down

Hello... Empty Hello...

Post  Janie Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:50 am

Hello all I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend and like me have been enjoying some lovely sunshine although there is a definite 'nip' in the air early morning and late evening now. I have done some reflecting today and realised that I have let myself slip regarding my spiritual journey I think I have taken too much time out lol and as result have allowed stress back into my life, so I thought where better to come than our 'Realm' where I can brush up on my meditation and re read those important spirit messages from Silver Birch which have so often inspired me in the past. It is bank holiday Monday tomorrow and I think it is a good time for me to take a break and relax and meditate and try and get some order back into my life perhaps spend some time in the garden (weather permitting) and have a picnic on the lawn and spend some time with Mother Earth. God bless you all and much love and light Smile I love you I love you
Janie
Janie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello... Empty Re: Hello...

Post  heavenly Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Well said Janie, i know how easy it is to slip out of the routine of meditating ect, but it takes longer to relax again and get back into it if we leave it to long, it is sometimes good to take short breaks so i do that often, then you can take in what you just been learning about, else you can get overload and not be able to take anything in properly, love x heavenly x
heavenly
heavenly

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:46 am

i have to agree, its so easy to let things slip every now and then and relaxation is good for you, however you must always try to connect again, especially when working with spirit, even if you give yourself maybe an hour a day, Good luck babe! xxxxxxx
Louise
Louise
Admin

https://messagesfromspirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum